Monday, September 27, 2010

Gifts with Humanity, Redefines Shopping



I stumbled onto the Gifts with Humanity website, it is great for those that can afford to shop for a good cause. All items found in this site are made from fair trade standards. I did some research, and I learned that fair trade is a system of exchange that promotes better trading conditions in developing countries.The Paris wallet, is beautiful and made completely from recycled plastic bags! It can be used as a wallet or an evening clutch. It's versatile, and most importantly, the production of these wallets fights against poverty in rural parts of India!
I say that it is quite the worthy purchase, I'm looking forward to upgrading my wallet after my mini vacation to Islands of Adventure in Orlando.
Till then!

Quote of the day: "The essential thing is not knowledge, but character." Joseph Le Conte

No comments:

Post a Comment